Monday, May 23, 2005

Apologies

Hi everyone who still bothers to check this!!

Sorry that it's been a long time since writing. I have been pretty busy with work and all. Now I have a friend from France here so am trying to fit in time to spend with him, as well as continuing to do work. Also Bill Clinton, UN ambassador for tsunami will be here on Friday for a very brief visit. I think he arrives by private plane in the morning, then goes by helicopter to Sri Lanka at 5pm. We intend to make a stink out of the collector (similar to local council) to let him know there is a huge group of people still being neglected. So we're trying to organise a peaceful protest.

Very busy, but will try writing soon.

Sorry, I know how frustrating it must be to check my blog, and find it looks exactly the same as last time. I hope there are still some of you left out there reading this!!

Be well, write to me sometime, ok!?
If any of you are reading this and I don't know you, or your e-mail ad, I have photos but I need to send you the link. You can e-mail me at ruthwag@yahoo.co.uk, I'll be happy to send you the link so you can see what it looks like here.

Thanks for your patience. Oh, maybe I can see some of you in August. I just got a flight ticket today back to the UK with a 9 day stopover in Sri Lanka. I'll arrive to UK on 27th July, and head back here on 9th aug.

Bye, next blog coming soon.
Love you all
Ruth xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home